“Another "gem" in Glen Ellyn”
Review of Thipi Thai

Thipi Thai
Ranked #19 of 101 Restaurants in Glen Ellyn
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great atmosphere, polite staff, and really good food, is there anything else you need?

Whether you are out with friends, or on a date this place will not disappoint!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've been to Thipi Thai several times as I lived in downtown Glen Ellyn for a year. Though not my favorite Thai restaurant in the area, it is quite good. The menu is diverse with many vegetarian and meat options. The interior of the restaurant is quite beautiful and the service has always been great. I enjoy their green curry a lot and have yet to find a dessert there that I don't like.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food here is wonderful. The staff is dedicated to making sure you enjoy you meal. The serving sizes are generous. The atmosphere is very appealing.

1  Thank Lindastravels76
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Delieicous food, potent drinks, nice location and street view. This is our go-to date restaurant and lunch spot. Try the Panang curry--delicious!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

My fiance and I went to Thipi Thai as a trial run, to see if it was the type of place that we would take visiting family for a special occasion. The short version of this review: it was not.

This restaurant was disappointing in almost every area. The food was unimpressive and actually, in our case, inedible; even after asking for mildly-spiced items, the curry was SO spicy that neither of us could enjoy it (and I'm the type of person who LOVES my food spicy). We're huge Thai fans and after living in Thailand for a while, I can genuinely say that it was not a case of preferences, but of truly over-spiced food. The atmosphere was unremarkable. And the service was barely acceptable. Eh.