“Great salsa bar and friendly staff”
Review of Chicks N Salsa

Chicks N Salsa
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 6 Quick Bites in Glen Ellyn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

The food is all very good. Favorites include steak quesadillas, steak fajita burrito and shrimp tacos.
The owner is very friendly and is often cooking along with her staff.
Love the chipotle mild salsa and the pico.Everything is made to order and fresh.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Then this is your place. I don't usually do fast food but this place is always good, fresh food, prepared to order.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to Chicks and Salsa for years for lunch or dinner. . It’s an ultra casuall Mexican restaurant that we rely on for very good Mexican food when we don’t feel like cooking or we get home late. .But my sister always wants to go there when she is in town. They have an extensive menu, the food is made to order from fresh ingredients and most important the food is really good. They have the best fish tacos in the western suburbs. My husband loves the chicken burritos that come with red or green sauce and your choice of beans I love their great guacamole. And the chicken dinner is a real deal. I see lots of families ordering that. I also like lthat I can get grilled vegetables as a side or grilled veggie quesadillas when I want to eat healthy. You can even order grilled salmon. Another thing we like is the salsa bar with more types of freshly made salsas than I’ve seen anywhere, The owners name is Cindy and she is always doing things for the community. In the summer they have outdoor tables so we bring our 2 golden retrievers along after going to the dog park. Inside it looks a bit like a fast food place but don’t be fooled. It’s way way better than that. PS A lot of people do takeout.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Menu is classic Mexican options. The food is fresh and excellent. Service is super fast and friendly.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

I ate here twice while in Lombard on business. The nachos were off the chain! I also had the tacos and wish I had gotten them the first time I was there. They were so good!
To bad we don't have one of these restaurants in Georgia.

Date of visit: July 2018