“Overpriced”
Review of Glen Prairie

Glen Prairie
Reserve with OpenTable
Glen Prairie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Glen Ellyn
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Finley
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Limited menu. High prices for average food. Blah atmosphere, small seating area.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I liked that the food was well prepared with fresh ingredients. The service was adequate, however at both the bar and the next morning for breakfast, the servers seemed a little cold.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

First time at Glen Praire but very satisfied. The restaurant is on restaurant.com and we decided to try it out. The atmosphere was very calm and relaxing. Our server was very good and attentive. The food was simply amazing and I like that there is a "local" flavor. I had the brie and cranberry salad with the burger. My husband had the steak with mashed. The bread served was very good as well.
We will return!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stopped in on our way to family event for drinks and appetizers. It was very quiet as we were early, but we enjoyed the appetizers and drinks we ordered. The bartenders recommendations were excellent!

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I have eaten here four times. It was great three of those times and good the fourth time. The hummus, short ribs, and sweet potatoes were especially good. I have brought out of town guests here as they serve locally grown food and they have enjoyed it. My kids like it a lot too including the mac and cheese. This restaurant is worth trying for sure.