All reviewsdecent restauranthotel restaurant isthe pool looked nicevery nice hotelvisit familyclean roomseasy accesswedding receptioncoffee makerbed was very comfortablechicago arealobbyihggraniterefrigeratoreventmeeting
Reviewed August 22, 2011

i was just on the sight getting ready to plan another trip,and i read the review for rose,the last 2 times i was there i never experienced anything like another person complained about. everybody i delt with was always very nice even got some free breakfast tickets.
try this place for yourself dont listen to a person who sounds mad at life. this is the only hotel chain i stay at and i travel 25-30 times a year.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank tim p
cpgel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

Good morning Tim - Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate having you stay with us and look forward to a return trip.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Bascially I checked in and Rose Garcia the so called "Unexperienced Secretary was very rude at check in rude to other staff as well she asked me for a $500 cash deposit the des
was very messy her grooming wasnt great shes very unprofessional not classy had the desk a mess! wanted a king she gave me a double shes horrible!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Sharonl L
IHGCare, ihg care at Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

Dear Sharonl L,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your experience. IHGCare^bj

Reviewed August 13, 2011

I stayed for business and found it to be Bright clean and in a good location. They have a hotel restaurant which is convenient too and manager reception with free drinks from 530 to 7pm. Rooms were nice but I found the hall ways noisy and could hear every time a door closed or even if people were talking softly.

• Stayed: August 2011

We appreciate your staying with us, I hope that next time your in the area you will choose the Crowne Plaza again. We have a "Quiet Zone" set aside on one of our floors. Please let me know your coming back and I can set aside a room for you there.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

Very quiet. Had a great pool for my grand neice to enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your posting. I do love the pool, it is so beautiful and relaxing. A great place for a few days away.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Everything worked with this hotel. Friendly and efficient check in, plentiful safe free parking, decent restaurant (Simple but nice breakfast buffet for 14 dollars), spotless property. There's a good pool and a small exercise room that both looked good though I didn't use them. Free Internet. Room was big, clean, and the best part was that the third floor is a designated quiet floor. I never heard one peep. A sign said that housekeeping would not appear between 10:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. If only other hotels around the world would adopt this wise policy.

There's a good Greek Restaurant across the street where I had a fine meal.

Excellent firm, new beds. This hotel was comfortable and everything was spot on.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank whitemountainman
cpgel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2011

I'm glad you enjoyed the third floor, next time your in the area and book a reservation we would love to designate a third floor room for you. We hope to see you again soon.