Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove
$69
$68
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
$80
Comfort Suites Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
$71
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$113
$109
HolidayInn.com
$149
$137
  • Pool
$69
$81
Comfort Inn Downers Grove(Downers Grove)(Great Value!)
$63
All reviewsdecent restaurantthe pool looked nicewheaton collegefront desk staffan older hotelvery nice hotelvisit familybusiness triproom was clean and comfortablecoffee makerlobbyglenchicagoihggraniterooseveltlombard
Reviewed April 15, 2011

I need to stay in the West suburbs of Chicago for work. I have stayed at most of the major hotels in the Lisle/Downers Grove/Lombard area and this one is my new favorite. It has been beautifully updated and is very modern. You can still smell the new carpet. The rooms were very nicely appointed with a small fridge and a safe. I stayed in room 332. The pool and the gym looked very nice. I had dinner at the restaurant and it was a very nice meal. Great bed. Quiet. I will be back. The wireless and wired internet was free.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ketchtwenty2
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We had a great experience at this hotel. You can not beat the $69 a night Spring Break Special they have going on. We actually left another hotel and came here. They gave us a tour before we committed to staying there.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I was in Chicago for a week including a week-end and needed a hotel that was central to my appointments but also convenient to the airport and whatever I decided to do over the week-end. I found this Crowne Plaza on the Priority Club site and after checking the reviews on Tripadvisor I booked in and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

I travel a lot for work so am a bit jaded with hotels generally, this one is different. I was made feel welcome from the moment I approached the Reception Desk. Luz and Rose are superstars and do a great job of managing first impressions. My room was spacious, clean and quiet. The guest reception in the lobby Mon - Thur is a great way to meet the staff and other weary travelers over a pre-dinner drink.

The real gem is their Glen Prarie Restaurant which would be a success even if it were not attached to the hotel which cannot be said for many hotel restaurants. The food is great, the prices are reasonable and the staff are great.

This is a very well run hotel, you can tell because everyone you deal with on staff is on the ball and very customer focused. If you find yourself in Chicago’s south or west this is a great option but you do need a car.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2010

The staff was great and attentive. Hotel looks nothing on the inside what you would think from looking at it from the outside. The hotel does offer a shuttle but there is not much to eat near by. You will need a car or to take the shuttle. You are minutes from the highway, Yorktown Mall, and Oakbrook mall. My only complaint would be for such a small hotel, the elevator is extremely slow.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Fantastic staff and very attentive to needs. The best sleep I personally had for months...I thought I would be up all night the night before our wedding, but I slept so well in the comfy bed and enjoyed a very relaxing soak in the bathtub before getting ready in the morning! Thank you for taking care of all of our guests and of us! We had a wonderful stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple