This is a no frills hotel, but that is not surprising being a Hampton Inn. I definitely wasn't going to stay here for luxury, as much as I wanted a nice place that was in a good location. It was a very clean, comfortable hotel, with a super friendly staff that was willing to help however they could. It is within minutes of the heart of Edwardsville, and St. Louis is close enough that the arch is clearly visible from the parking lot. It's a quiet area also, as the hotel is up on a hill pretty much by itself. The breakfast was not bad, but not impressive either, but at least I didn't have to go buy breakfast somewhere else. All in all, a good stay, and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn