We were there for a college visit. Great place to stay when visiting SIU-E; very close to the school and the quaint downtown is nice as well. Also a great jumping off point for Cahokia Mounds, and St. Louis... Suite was clean, storage was plentiful (dresser and big closet) staff was polite and helpful. Kitchenette area was a plus. If my daughter ends up attending SUI-E, the Hampton will be our home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn