We were there for a college visit. Great place to stay when visiting SIU-E; very close to the school and the quaint downtown is nice as well. Also a great jumping off point for Cahokia Mounds, and St. Louis... Suite was clean, storage was plentiful (dresser and big closet) staff was polite and helpful. Kitchenette area was a plus. If my daughter ends up attending SUI-E, the Hampton will be our home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn