Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
$89
$80
$75
$65
Motel 6 Pontoon Beach(Pontoon Beach)
$70
Hotels.com
All reviewsquiet arearoom was cleannice hotelmorning breakfastshort drivecomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againfresh fruitgreat place to staywould highly recommend this hoteleasy accessnext morningdesk clerknice stayedwardsvillesiueinterstate
Reviewed October 27, 2013

On bypass 270 in Glen Carbon, IL. Clean. Friendly staff. Nice rooms. Good hot breakfast buffet included in the room price. A great find away from the hustle and bustle of big city, yet on the route east of St Louis, Missouri, traveling on Interstate 70.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I booked the room earlier in the day for that evening, I requested a nonsmoking room but there wasn't any available. I was surprised to find that the room smelled fresh without a hint of smoke in the air.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Easy on / off from the highway with a small gas station near the hotel.

About 30 minutes from the St. Louis airport.

No typical metal luggage rack, instead they have a furniture luggage stand at the foot of the bed that works very nicely.

At the desk there are (4) outlets
Both wired and wireless internet
Bedside thee are (3) AC outlets and (2) USB ports. This is an add on device to bring power to this location and is implemented perfectly. Five stars for this!!!! So many hotels lack bedside power and they complain they are an older property. Here is a hotel who saw the problem and found a solution. Way to go Hampton!!!

Bathroom was huge and the shower was big enough for 3 people (not that I had that)
Great water pressure!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2013

A clean room is my number one priority and this hotel was nice and clean. The rooms and corridors have a nice Starch like, (maybe scotchguard?) smell about them, which is in contrast to a Hampton inn I stayed at a few weeks ago in another state.

If there was an evening reception (liquor me up, Hampton!) like I've seen at a few other Hampton Inns lately, then this would be five star from me.

Also, I got an adjoining room (I wish that this could be a preference at hhonors to specify "do not want") I could hear a little more noise than I wanted to from my neighbor.

...and the entrance could be a little better lit/signposted, because my GPS wanted me to drive up a dirt/gravel road at the other end of the loop.

I normally like to pick Homewood suites, but this hotel was a good substitute for that.

There seems to be just a BP station across the street (though I wouldn't try walking to it) - I drove to a local Shnucks supermarket about 3 miles away, which seemed like nice area, with plenty of fast food.

Room Tip: Road noise wasn't an issue, but isolation from other guests could be
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The stay wasn't terrible. Service was okay. The worst was that the drain in the shower/bath tub wouldn't open to drain the water. When you removed it to let the water out, there was a 12 inch long hairball. The beds were good and the room clean but that grossed us out!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family