Easy on / off from the highway with a small gas station near the hotel.
About 30 minutes from the St. Louis airport.
No typical metal luggage rack, instead they have a furniture luggage stand at the foot of the bed that works very nicely.
At the desk there are (4) outlets
Both wired and wireless internet
Bedside thee are (3) AC outlets and (2) USB ports. This is an add on device to bring power to this location and is implemented perfectly. Five stars for this!!!! So many hotels lack bedside power and they complain they are an older property. Here is a hotel who saw the problem and found a solution. Way to go Hampton!!!
Bathroom was huge and the shower was big enough for 3 people (not that I had that)
Great water pressure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn