We had a very good stay. The hotel staff was very accommodating, the rooms were clean and roomy and the beds were comfortable and the area for breakfast was nice. We could unwind with friends and family there in the evening's. The pool was small but fine. It was a bit of a drive into Edwardsville for the event that were attending but it was in a good location to get to ST Louis and to Collinsville. Very good experience. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn