Stayed at this hotel from 4/8/13 to 4/11/13 for business. Also stayed here about 10 months ago. A fairly new hotel, nice, staff was efficient and friendly but not overly so. As with all Hamptons, a hot breakfast is provided. Breakfast also included fresh fruit and yogurt, (thank you for the vanilla yogurt). Rooms are very nice and clean. My room had a large shower for bathing but no tub. The main drawback to this hotel is the location which is not near any restaurants. The nearest being in Collinsville or Edwardsville 4-5 miles away. If quiet is your preference (and I do prefer), this is a good place to stay. On a clear day, the skyline of St Louis is visible to the SW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn