Stayed at this hotel from 4/8/13 to 4/11/13 for business. Also stayed here about 10 months ago. A fairly new hotel, nice, staff was efficient and friendly but not overly so. As with all Hamptons, a hot breakfast is provided. Breakfast also included fresh fruit and yogurt, (thank you for the vanilla yogurt). Rooms are very nice and clean. My room had a large shower for bathing but no tub. The main drawback to this hotel is the location which is not near any restaurants. The nearest being in Collinsville or Edwardsville 4-5 miles away. If quiet is your preference (and I do prefer), this is a good place to stay. On a clear day, the skyline of St Louis is visible to the SW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn