Everything you want after a long day of driving...no surprises at your hotel! Convenient location right off the highway, easily accessible, well maintained grounds, relatively pleasant staff and a clean, comfortable quiet room. The room was well equipped with a microwave and fridge, but otherwise a no frills room. Only apparent areas of improvement I noticed were the jacuzzi jets (not working), and the oatmeal at breakfast was not prepared properly and was very unappealing. I also thought this property was overpriced for this market. All in all if I was in the area again I would consider staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn