My husband and I made a 1,400 mile round-trip in less than 48 hours. We arrived at the hotel late (approx 9pm), with no reservation and were pleasantly greeted, received a fair rate, and in our room within minutes. The property is located near the interstate, but you would have never known it from the silence inside. The room was spacious, spotless and comfortable. Great pillows! We had a very restful, peaceful night's that was followed by breakfast in the large, nicely appointed lobby before we headed back out on the road. Overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay and the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn