My husband and I travel constantly. (Stay at Hampton several times a month)This Hampton is by far a number one favorite of ours. We travel a lot and often travel through the Saint Louis area and have to stop frequently for the night here. The staff was amazing. We think Management must be amazing too in order to keep this property so nice at 3 yrs old. It looks brand new. No odors. No stains.No sign of wear. About five miles away is a great place to eat that one of the workers recommended called 54th Street Grill and Bar. It is a family restaurant. Very good selection even for healthy conscious people like us. The hotel looks like it is in the middle of nothing. But don't be deceived. The restaurant above has tons of shopping right there and the town looks so new and exciting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn