“Trip across the country!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Gilman

Super 8 Gilman
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Gilman
“Trip across the country!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place and on the weekend was quiet! AWSOME pizza down the road and the front desk clerk Kellie N she was sweet and helpful. She accommodated our four legged friends and our special needs with them nicely! We didn't get a chance to take advantage of the pool but sleep was more of the priority this trip! Great stay!

Stayed August 2014
kellie n, Manager at Super 8 Gilman, responded to this review, December 10, 2014
Thank you very much for taking out your time to share your expereince with us at Super 8. Your feedback is very important to us! I am very happy to hear that you & your four legged friends enjoyed your stay! We enjoy all of you & thank you for choosing Super 8! We hope to see you on your next travels through Gilman!

Thank You!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

stayed here a couple of times on our way to south bend. We were always pleased. friendly employees and the rooms were always clean and the place tidy. good nights rest and right in the middle of things in Gilman. Remember, its not a resort, just a place to lay your head when traveling.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Avon, Oh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed here for one night in June 2014 during a long drive between Omaha, NE and Ohio. The hotel is located on the main road (route 24) through town just off Interstate 57. The front desk agent greeted me and got me checked in quickly. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There were no defects like cracked walls, carpet stains, or musty smells. The free wireless internet had decent speed. There were railroad tracks nearby, but it wasn't loud enough to disturb my sleep.

The place wasn't the Ritz, but for $66 a night, you can't beat the price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Western New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Not really much of a choice for places to stay in Gilman, Il. We figured the Super 8 would be fairly safe, and it included continental breakfast.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was reasonably good as well. This stay met our expectations, you can walk next door to the truck stop for a great dinner.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GRLZHD
Gilman
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The elderly priest I brought to stay had a broken air conditioner in his first floor room and had to be moved upstairs. I had to ask for help with moving his belongings.
It was Late, he was tired and this was not good. Very disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

St. Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I recently stayed here because I was presenting on diving horses at the Onarga Historical Society. There are not many hotels in the area and this one was recommended to me. I had never stayed at a Super 8 before. The hotel was very nice and clean. There is a lot of noise from the train tracks that are nearby. However, this did not disturb me when I was sleeping. My room was not facing the train tracks, but I could still hear the trains. I recommend this hotel if you need a place to stay in this area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank magiccode12
KellieM292, Manager at Super 8 Gilman, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
I want to thank you very much for taking out your time to share your experience with us at
Super 8! We are very happy to hear that your stay was a pleasant one! We look forward in being able to accommodate you at your next trip through Gilman! Thank you for choosing
Super 8!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gilman
Motel 6 Gilman
Paxton Inn Motel
#1 of 1 in Paxton
3.5 of 5 stars 42 reviews
TimberCreek Bed & Breakfast

Been to Super 8 Gilman? Share your experiences!