“Clean and comfort”
Review of Super 8 Gilman

Super 8 Gilman
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Gilman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
North Vernon
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room was average, better than I expected for the price. The hallways reeked of smoke. The bed I had was hard and I woke up stiff and sore. The bathroom was clean, but tiny. My son and daughter both said the water pressure was terrible, and when I got in I had to agree. Overall for the price it was okay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

KellieM292, Manager at Super 8 Gilman, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I want to thank you very much for taking your time to share your thoughts about your stay at Super 8. They are very important to us & we take them very seriously. We hope that we will see you again in the near future!
Azilda
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We travel this route fall and spring and this was our first time stopping in Gilman. The hotel was all we expected and had a restaurant conviniently right next door. Would definetely recommend this to others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Louise S
KellieM292, Manager at Super 8 Gilman, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I want to thank you very much for taking your time to share your comments. They are greatly appreciated. We look forward in accomodating you in the future. Thank you for choosing Super 8!
Terre Haute
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Got to the hotel and checked in lady at front was okay but had a friend standing there talking with her. Maybe that is why she forgot to tell me that the hot tub was broken down. Wi-Fi didn't work well in room so had to go to lobby where a group of construction workers were making the work I was doing hard to concentrate on. When I called about the hot tub being down was told sorry we thought the part would be in but it didn't come. Room smelled like smoke even though it was a non smoking room. The hot tub was the only reason we stayed there lol what a joke! Oh and the waffles for the morning breakfast were ego waffles in a plastic bin.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

KellieM292, Manager at Super 8 Gilman, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I want to thank you very much for taking your time share your comments about your stay. They are greatly appreciated & mean alot to us. I want to apoligize for your unpleasant experience with us at Super 8. I Hope that you will give us a second chance to be able to accomodate you on next trip through town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gilman
Motel 6 Gilman
TimberCreek Bed & Breakfast
Budget Host Inn Gilman
Budget Host Inn Gilman
#3 of 3 in Gilman

Been to Super 8 Gilman? Share your experiences!