“Good food at reasonable prices”
Review of Nosh

Nosh
Ranked #13 of 162 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Our party of 4 liked everything we ordered. It's not a quiet restaurant but is certainly family friendly. The spiced chips that came with my sandwich were terrific. There is street parking as well as a parking lot. Service was good and efficient even on a busy Sunday. They serve breakfast and lunch.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Lunch there yesterday. Before the move this was my favorite restaurant. Decor is fine, location great. Food? Nowhere near what it used to be. Terrible. Presentation and plates, terrible. Maybe enough complaints will wake them up. They swear it's the same but my NLT (Version of BLT) was a toasted wonder bread sandwich with a pathetic filling. Dry and limp. Not the luscious fresh baked whole wheat toasted sandwich with generous slices of tomato, lettuce, bacon and mozzarella. My friend's salad was not appetizing at all. Like it had been made the day before. So, no more fresh at Nosh. It's gone.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank MaryButters
Reviewed April 1, 2018

new location needs sound proofing. Menu is fine but the noise level is terrible. the day I went the restaurant was about 1/2 full and I couldn't hear my friend with out practically yelling. probably won't go back until they open the outdoor seating.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Rubina O
Reviewed March 10, 2018

I probably would've been OK with the atmosphere had I not been to its other location on James St. Whereas the old location had a fun, eclectic feel, the new place on 3rd St. is quite austere. I also think Nosh has lost its edge in offering the signature creative dishes that put it on the map. The chilaquiles breakfast dish that other people raved about was disappointing. Maybe other people like soggy tortilla chips, but me? Not so much. On the positive side: Service was good, and the food came out fast.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

the food is good with many options to choose. The servers were friendly and gave us good service. The only thing I did not like was the noise level. Went durning the week at about 10:30 the restaurant was maybe 1/3 full and the noise level drove me crazy.

Date of visit: February 2018