“Terrific French Toast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Nosh
Ranked #9 of 147 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Terrific French Toast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

I seldom wax poetic about breakfast, but Nosh's Savory French Toast was awesome.
I was shocked at how much I liked it. The mixture of caramelized onions, apple bacon and a bit of sour cream on top made for a party in my mouth. My niece kept reaching for a taste of my goodie.
Usually, I have one of their wonderful benedicts or their yummy oatmeal, but really glad I jumped to something new. I may even try to make this at home. Wish me luck.
Note: It is really noisy when it is crowded.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Saint Charles, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love this restaurant. I have been here multiple times but on this visit I went for breakfast with my wife. This restaurant has a distinctive Central American bent to it, but standard run of the mill options are available. I particularly like the Costa Rican breakfast.

Visited October 2013
Suburban Chicago, Illinois
“Great Meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nosh is a great place for breakfast or lunch. It's comfort food with a creative twist and service is excellent. Many dishes are available in half-sizes, which is a great option if you want to have a tasty bite without eating a lot. All around, it's a good choice.

Visited September 2013
Bourbonnais, Illinois
“Delcious Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

The lunch menu includes some very tasty sandwiches. I enjoyed the steak sandwich, with a bacon ragout, and mushrooms. The spiced chips were very good. The pears and the side were good, but nothing special. The service was prompt.

• Visited November 2013
Fayetteville
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Convenient location in downtown Geneva that was very popular the day we went for lunch. They did not have a large menu but the selection was good with good prices. We had three different selection with all being very good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Nosh? Share your experiences!