“Joe Aurelio would be disappointed”
Review of Aurelio's Pizza

Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 148 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Joe Aurelio would be disappointed”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I grew up with Joe Aurelio's original take out counter in Homewood, IL. many years ago and I can tell you the Geneva location misses the mark. I have told the owners of the Geneva location when it was first opened as a carry out down the street, that they are putting way too much cheese on their pizza hiding the Aurelio's famous and unique sauce. I just ordered a pizza the other night. Once again.... very greasy and disappointing.

Someone needs to go to the original Homewood location and take a lesson. The Geneva location is just below average Pizza at best. I am glad they are busy and doing well but I am going to stay away for awhile...Call me a pizza snob but I believe Joe Aurelio would be disappointed....

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Benjimen

Geneva, IL
“Fun Sit Down Pizza Place”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Love the pizza, it's my wife's favorite. Used to be a carry out only, across the street, now moved into space with plenty of tables and an incredible outdoor seating area.
Pizza is a little different. As they say, "It's the sauce!" (although I think it's the cheese, too - maybe a touch of cheddar with the mozzarella?)
Anyway, great menu, lots of choices of pizza, sandwiches, salads (the Chopped is great), apps (Calamari!), can please everyone in your party.
Amazingly, before Aurelio's moved into this space, three other restaurants failed here - now they're packin' 'em in!

Visited September 2013
Geneva, Illinois
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This pizza has a different taste. In most pizza restaurants the sauce is usually somewhat like the spaghetti sauce. This sauce is sweet with a great tasting crust. All portions are more thgan you can eat and the price is average.

• Visited April 2013
Aurora, Illinois
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was my first time here....and I have been wanting to come forever! My pizza was fantastic and the service was great! I will most definitely be coming back!

• Visited September 2013
Geneva, IL
“Awesome Pizza and Great Patio”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husand and I love Aurelio's. We eat here several times a month and the pizza is great and service always top notch. Lovely patio too!

• Visited July 2013