“The Carnivore. The best meat lovers pizza!”

Charlie Fox's Pizzeria in Geneva
Ranked #87 of 149 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Inconveniently located between Fullers Car Wash and McDonalds Behind the Pride Gas Station.
“The Carnivore. The best meat lovers pizza!”
Reviewed March 5, 2011

About 6 months ago I stopped by Charlie Fox's in Geneva IL. for lunch. I ordered their slice of the week, the Carnivore. I knew after the first bite, I had just bit into something amazing. In my opinion it is the best meat lovers pizza, hands down! The Carnivore has become my families favorite pizza. We order it almost weekly now. Fresh ingredients, great staff and even better pizza. If you like meat lovers pizza, try the Carnivore, you won't be disappointed.

Saint Charles, Illinois
“The best pizza in the area.”
Reviewed February 26, 2011

I am always searching for a great pizza, and I found one. They have a great thin crust, with really good sausage. Lots of cheese. I've tried all of the pizza places in the area, but none are as good. SI know this is weird, but I have tried two other Charlie Foxs, one in Batavia and one in Wasco or St. Charles, but they are not as good. They were not bad, but not great.

• Visited January 2011
Geneva, Illinois
“Decent pizza”
Reviewed November 30, 2008

Decent pizza

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best carry-out pizza in...”
Reviewed October 14, 2008

Best carry-out pizza in the west burbs, hands down.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“3.5 stars. Very good thin crust pizza, but not too generous with the ingredients for the prices they charge.”
Reviewed August 17, 2008