“You haven't had pizza, until you've eaten here!”

Charlie Fox's Pizzeria in Geneva
Ranked #87 of 149 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Inconveniently located between Fullers Car Wash and McDonalds Behind the Pride Gas Station.
Aurora, Illinois
“You haven't had pizza, until you've eaten here!”
Reviewed March 13, 2011

As a real pizza lover, I have tried almost all in the area. I can't find one that can beat the pizza here. Want to impress your friends? Wow the in-laws? Order whatever you like, and sit back and enjoy. Can't say enough, except my mouth is watering for the pizza now. Hmmm. I wonder if they deliver on late Sunday evenings......

• Visited March 2011

“The Carnivore. The best meat lovers pizza!”
Reviewed March 5, 2011

About 6 months ago I stopped by Charlie Fox's in Geneva IL. for lunch. I ordered their slice of the week, the Carnivore. I knew after the first bite, I had just bit into something amazing. In my opinion it is the best meat lovers pizza, hands down! The Carnivore has become my families favorite pizza. We order it almost weekly now. Fresh ingredients, great staff and even better pizza. If you like meat lovers pizza, try the Carnivore, you won't be disappointed.

Saint Charles, Illinois
“The best pizza in the area.”
Reviewed February 26, 2011

I am always searching for a great pizza, and I found one. They have a great thin crust, with really good sausage. Lots of cheese. I've tried all of the pizza places in the area, but none are as good. SI know this is weird, but I have tried two other Charlie Foxs, one in Batavia and one in Wasco or St. Charles, but they are not as good. They were not bad, but not great.

• Visited January 2011
Geneva, Illinois
“Decent pizza”
Reviewed November 30, 2008

Decent pizza

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best carry-out pizza in...”
Reviewed October 14, 2008

Best carry-out pizza in the west burbs, hands down.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook