“Good food and nice craft beers”
Review of Stockholm's

Stockholm's
Ranked #16 of 151 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Good food selection of burgers, salads and entrees. Beers are crafted in house, and can be blended. The suggestions and descriptions of the beers are very helpful. Good staff at tables and behind the bar. A TV, good location and patio area make it a favorite with the locals. Some cool old-time photos of Geneva's past.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Stockholms is always very good. The food is very fresh and delicious. They use local vendors/meat market, etc. The service is excellent, friendly and helpful. I had a portabello sandwich and my husband had a bratwurst burger. Both were excellent! Portion size is very good, too. They have a good selection of craft beers, as well. They have a small outdoor area which is fun. But the place needs to be larger. During peak hours, there is an extremely long wait.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I must say the service at Stockholm's was very friendly. The manager came over to check on how things were and that is something I always appreciate. I had the pulled lamb sandwich. The lamb was good but it didn't have as much flavor as I expected and there was not enough meat to justify that large piece of bread so I just took off one side and ate it open faced. The beer was great. In general, I'd say it was an average meal in a place with great beer selections and a fun atmosphere.

1  Thank EquestrianTraveler4
Reviewed July 5, 2014

A cute little bar / restaurant in downtown Geneva Illinois. Service was good, friendly, and the manager even stopped by our table to ask how things were. The atmosphere inside is rustic and dark. They do have a patio in the back and I wish we would have eaten back there instead of inside. I ordered the portabello mushroom sandwich and it was phenomenal. Two others at my table ordered the brat burger and they thought it was just ok. Another at my table ordered a wrap and didn't care for it. They have a small selection of beers that they must make off site because I didn't see anywhere that they would be able to make it there- it's pretty small. Would I go back? Probably not but that portobello sandwich is tempting. It was grilled perfectly.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We headed out at dark for something to eat while strolling Geneva and came upon Stockholm's. Had a great salad and cold drinks and were treated like locals, which is always fun. Will return next trip.