“A must stop.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Westville, Indiana
“A must stop.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I looked up this establishment online and it carried some great reviews and the menu looked promising. My wife and I stopped in there in the late afternoon. The place was already bustling with patrons and we were lucky and got seated immediately. The interior had an excellent atmosphere and was decorated with historical memorabilia. The staff was friendly and helpfull. My wife got the soup and sandwich combo, BLT and Loaded potato soup. I ordered the colossal fish sandwich. The soup was fantastic and she also enjoyed her sandwich. My fish sandwich was colossal and very tasty. My plate came with a healthy portion of fries which were excellent. To top off the experience I also had a craft beer which was perfect and my wife ordered their own homemade root beer which was excellent.

• Visited April 2013

Gold Coast
“Nice casual Bar”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

A great casual bar in Geneva to catchup with friends,very good bar food ,friendly service staff and generally a nice atmosphere. I would recommend the steak & soup combo or you can choose a salad.Sam Adams larger is a good beer on tap though the wine selection is quiet small if you are a wine buff . Inexpensive and there is no need to book just turn up!!

Visited March 2013
Geneva, Illinois
“A Pub with the Best Food!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The food is really exceptional (a bit pricey, but worth it). We have been there a few times, and each time we are impressed. Husband loves the homemade beer and the upscale entree's... kids love the homemade rootbeer and burgers. Fryer is canola oil (for all you soybean sensitive people, like me). I love the clam chowder and burgers! Service is always great.

• Visited March 2013
Big Rock
“A great tavern”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The potato soup was great. The place is a bit small and we had to eat at the bar. The staff was great.

Visited December 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good place to eat in Geneva”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Good place to relax with better than bar food!

Inspired: lobster salad

Pro: easy parking, bar, large portions, location on Route 38, outside seating in back

Con: nothing

• Visited December 2012