“WHISKEY!!”

Barrel + Rye
Ranked #11 of 163 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Amazing Whiskey selection!! Intimate location great outdoor seating too! Great for drinks and Apps! If you love whiskey a must go!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

A great spot for a winter night! We loved the cozy atmosphere & the food was fantastic! Clean & well run restaurant with great character & charm.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Fun, low key, casual bistro with great food! We stopped for lunch mid-week. The server was tied my and offered suggestions that were helpful. I opted for salmon salad over fresh mixed greens, candied walnuts, pears and Parmesan cheese shaved atop with cilantro vinaigrette ... and a side of homemade Mac & Cheese. Salmon was amazing, not over cooked (subtle flavors and herbs).

Relaxed vibe.

We split the daily special cherry chocolate dessert, I wasn’t a fan of that, but worth a taste.

Lots of beverage choices.

Street parking is easy depending on the day and time.

Small interior- plan ahead if going with a larger group. Limited seating. No reservations.

I’ll definitely return.

Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Stopped for lunch after visiting the shops. Menu was very small. I asked for my burger to be medium but it was definitely rare. When I complained to the waitress she inspected it throughly as if I was lying. With all the other choices in Geneva I would not go back

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Loved the scallops & pork fried dirty rice! Great new menu items! Always awesome food & bourbon. Great atmosphere too. Bartenders are very responsive & friendly.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Barrel + Rye? Share your experiences!