“The Munchie P's in the Stratford Square Mall in Bloomingdale Il.”
Review of Munchie P's

Munchie P's
Ranked #77 of 162 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed October 20, 2017

I was trying to find Tripadvisor's listing for the Munchie P's in the Stratford Square Mall food court but this is the olly location that was listed.

Anyway... the gyro that is served at Munchie P's (mall food court) is excellent. There was a good amount of gyro meat freshly carved off of the rotating roaster. The tomatoes were fresh and ripe and the pita bread was also fresh.

I'm not sure about the food quality at this Geneva, Il. address but if the gyro is as good as the Stratford Court Mall... I'd highly recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Great Chicago style Gyros, Greek salad, Greek Chicken, smelts and other classics. It's not easy to find the real thing this far out in the suburbs. They also have great soups and chili, along with popular fare like wraps, chicken gyros and daily specials. For carry out instead of cooking, this is my place of choice.

Price-wise, it's in the middle. Personally, I prefer good to cheap.

Service can feel a bit slow because it's really a diner more than "fast food'. Worth the wait to have fresh wrapped and hot food that's still hot when you get it home. If they were open on Sundays or longer hours, I'd be there more often.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 1, 2015

We have been coming here for years..since the 1970s. Good food fast - made after you order.

Inspired: great local choice

Service: friendly and fast

Food: very good

Atmosphere: nice and clean

Return: yep for years to come

Discovered: since high school!

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed November 10, 2014

Munche P's, located in Geneva, Illinois, has a variety of tasty food. They offer Greek pleasures as well as pizza, burgers, chicken, sausages, salads, soups and seafood. I had the shrimp. They were crispy, but small. At first, I did not realize the tail was still on. We also tried their Chicago-style hot dog. It was authentic!!! The chicken fingers and burgers are also flavor-packed! Great prices!

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed November 9, 2014 via mobile

Various family members have gotten ...oh, maybe eight or ten different things from the menu over the years. All of it was good. We continue to eat there or get carry out at least three times a year. It's our go-to place when we've been busy with work and don't have time to cook. Our order is always ready quickly and it's always accurate.