“Sunday Morning Visit”
Review of 318 Coffeehouse

318 Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Geneva
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on a Sunday morning for tea while wandering around Swedish Days. It was very busy and looks like a fun local coffee shop with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. Plenty of decaf/herbal tea options for me, so I was happy!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 23, 2018

I came here for coffee and kill the time. Usually there are two house coffees available for free refill, and the sandwiches are very good

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

I love butter in my coffee and they have butter so I was able to get the coffee the way I love it. The barista wasn’t very talkative but the rest of the staff were great. Coffee was excellent. Sat outside to enjoy it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

We popped in here for some gelato but left pretty quickly. The main flavors were lavender and apricot, there were other flavors but the bins were empty or almost empty. We ended up going down the street to Graham’s for ice cream.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I am so happy that we went to Grahams for a girls day. My daughters and their friend were overjoyed that I bought the fondue. We had great service and the fondue was ridiculously yummy. The staff has always been so kind and overly helpful with my kiddos

Date of visit: April 2018