“Nice little shop”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout
Hinsdale, Illinois
“Nice little shop”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stopped here while walking around geneva and were very impressed by the delicious chocolates and gift items that they had available. We each left with a treat.

• Visited November 2013

chicago
“Family owned, home made treats”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

You can watch the family that owns the business make chocolate treats while you wait. Ice cream is handmade, and flavors change frequently.

Visited November 2013
Geneva, Illinois
“Don't miss this experience!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Graham's chocolates are of the finest quality! Named one of Oprah's favorites, they are certainly one of my favorites! Any confection that you get here, you will love. During the Christmas walk, they make candy canes right in front of your eyes! Delicious!

Visited November 2013
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
“First visit”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had read the family history on the webpage before visiting so I was somewhat familiar with the background of the business. LOVED that they were making the chocolate in the window store front. In the hallway, they had various cards, articles regarding the business - very nice! Now on to the good stuff. They weren't too busy during our visit but they do have a number machine, so i can only assume that at times they are crowded. We ended up purchasing approximately a pound of mix chocolates for about $20. Having worked candy stands in my younger years & making my own candy at home for the holidays, I thought this was a very reasonable price - It was MADE RIGHT THERE!!! My husband & I were very pleased with our selection & sampled 2 pieces a day until the box was empty. I overheard a customer request a chocolate wine glass to be made & when i inquired, they informed me that they do offer shipping as well. I would definitely make this a must stop if we visited the area again in the future. I gave this high ratings because of the quality of the chocolates and listed it as a $$$ because it is "fine" chocolate as the name implies - but don't let that scare you away, great chocolate is always worth the money!

• Visited November 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fresh, fresh, fresh -- and delicious”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We sampled a couple fresh chocolates and several varieties of ice cream. All were very fresh and top-notch.

Visited July 2013