“Don't miss this experience!”

Graham's Fine Chocolates & Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Geneva
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout
Geneva, Illinois
“Don't miss this experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Graham's chocolates are of the finest quality! Named one of Oprah's favorites, they are certainly one of my favorites! Any confection that you get here, you will love. During the Christmas walk, they make candy canes right in front of your eyes! Delicious!

Visited November 2013

Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
“First visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had read the family history on the webpage before visiting so I was somewhat familiar with the background of the business. LOVED that they were making the chocolate in the window store front. In the hallway, they had various cards, articles regarding the business - very nice! Now on to the good stuff. They weren't too busy during our visit but they do have a number machine, so i can only assume that at times they are crowded. We ended up purchasing approximately a pound of mix chocolates for about $20. Having worked candy stands in my younger years & making my own candy at home for the holidays, I thought this was a very reasonable price - It was MADE RIGHT THERE!!! My husband & I were very pleased with our selection & sampled 2 pieces a day until the box was empty. I overheard a customer request a chocolate wine glass to be made & when i inquired, they informed me that they do offer shipping as well. I would definitely make this a must stop if we visited the area again in the future. I gave this high ratings because of the quality of the chocolates and listed it as a $$$ because it is "fine" chocolate as the name implies - but don't let that scare you away, great chocolate is always worth the money!

• Visited November 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fresh, fresh, fresh -- and delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We sampled a couple fresh chocolates and several varieties of ice cream. All were very fresh and top-notch.

Visited July 2013
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Tasty Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

There were lots of choices from ice cream to fudge to many chocolate treats but we decided on ice cream since it was a hot summer night. The restaurant is in an old renovated house and when busy is pretty crowded inside, although the line moved along fairly well. They have a good variety of ice cream flavors and the three we tried were delicious and the prices were reasonable for the quantity. The only downside is there is no indoor seating, but there is quite a bit of space on their outdoor patio and lots of people chose to continue their tour of the city with treats in hand. It's a place we'll want to visit again so we can try something other than the ice cream.

• Visited August 2013
“A Sweet Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

First visit. We had Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae. Our friends had a Peanut Butter Brittle Sundae. Brownie was delicious. You can watch workers making delectable desserts. Very limited seating but worth the trip. We haven't tried their chocolates but intend to do so.

• Visited August 2013