“Intolerance to gluten and bad service- stay away” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Three B - CLOSED

Three B
Cuisines: American
Geneva, Illinois
“Intolerance to gluten and bad service- stay away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

As a second generation Genevan, I love to see Geneva get new restaurants and businesses and want to see them succeed. Sadly, I was greatly disappointed by Three B's. I went with a large group of twenty-somethings and were treated as if we were a great inconvenience. Our waitress in particular was unfriendly and rude when not everyone in our group knew exactly what they wanted to order. Feeling rushed many in the group ordered too quickly without any chance to review the menu. I myself have an allergy to gluten and eating out is difficult as it is, my waitress told me she could not assure anything was gluten free because they are not a gluten free accommodating restaurant. Unsure of really anything, I ate a salad. Safe to say I will never go back to Three B's.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Geneva, Illinois
“Awesome little neighborhood place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great little place to grab a bite or get a drink. Good menu, decent variety, and awesome specials. Definitely worth a try,

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Jonathan M
Chicago
“A food step up from the usual pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went to this restaurant to check out the burgers. The food is fresh and hand made. The buns were warm and portions large. The French Fries were steak fries and the portion was generous. This is unusual for most pubs. There are so many pubs in Geneva and St. Charles. This one is worth a try if you are looking for a new pub.

• Visited November 2012