“Outstanding!”

Ranked #21 of 149 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: A half of block North of the Geneva Metra Train Station on the West side of Third Street. 500 S. Third Street
Description: Phone: 331.248.0263Closed on MondaysRecently opened near Metra Station in Geneva. The Caprese (Antipasto) was delicious and the presentation was unique. Margheria pizza did not disappoint and I will return to try additional 12" brick oven pizza selections. Modern decor, great service, and hope our community gets out and supports this new restaurant.
Chicago, Illinois
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We love this restaurant. We go often during the warmer weather and sit outside. We had our first visit winter visit tonight and the ambience was lovely. I haven't had a soup we didn't like here. Tonight we had the French onion and chicken noodle. YUM! Yes they are expensive at 5.00 each but they all taste homemade. The Margherita pizza and pesto are our favorite pizzas. Delicious! The Margherita pizza at 10.00 is priced right. The Pesto is 14.00. Both delicious! Our service has always been great here also.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sunshineonthewater

IL USA
“Outstanding sandwiches!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband and I have loved visitng Geneva for years and on a beautiful fall afternoon we had lunch at this restaurant after a friend highly recommended it. I had the Lobster BLT with a cup of split pea soup and my husband had the Oyster Po' Boy with fries. We each had a half of each other's sandwich and the oyster po' boy was AMAZING. I didn't want to eat my sandwich after eating that one! The oysters were fresh and delicious and the garlic sauce really made all the ingredients sing. I begged my hub to order another one--it was that good. The Lobster BLT was just ok (which is why I gave this place 4 stars instead of 5). The sandwich was overpowered by the veggies and the lobster salad was lost. It was an expensive sandwich ($15) so I expected more lobster taste than I got. That being said, I will definitely go back again for another oyster po' boy sandwich (and maybe sample one of the many different bruschettas or fire oven pizzas???). I would highly recommend stopping by this restaurant during a day of shopping with friends or your special someone.

• Visited October 2013
New Hampshire
“Authentic, wood-fired pizza. Romantic atmosphere. Nice variety”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great wine choices and fun, romantic setting. My friend and I split the Della Casa salad, which was really fresh and a great alternative if you're craving ceasar salad. I ordered the salmone pizza, which was delicious and reminded me of the wood-fired pizza I've had in Italy. I ordered a side of marinara to dip it in, which was one of the best marinara's I've had. The combination was perfect. My friend ordered a pizza as well, that had fresh arugula on top and she enjoyed hers as well. This will definitely be a regular destination for us.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank AnonymousBean
Geneva, Illinois
“GOTTA GO BACK”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Located across the street from the Geneva Metra station, with both indoor & outdoor seating, Cotto A Lenga is definitely a fine addition to Geneva's Third Street shopping & dining area.

Dinner time on a Friday evening found it filled to capacity...apparently word is spreading this restaurant has some very fine food. About the only negative we came up with is it is quite loud; reminded us of a wedding reception where the music is so loud, it's difficult to carry on a normal conversation. The flip side is we never heard a hint of rush hour trains across the street & we were seated next to the door leading to the patio.

Their wood fired pizza is definitely among the best in the Tri-City area. The appetizers can easily be a meal themselves. We tried the prosciutto & it was excellent. In addition to pizza, entrees for our party of five included a seafood combination, veal marsala & the fettucine carbonara. After samplying the latter, I knew I'd have to go back...probably the best carbonara dish ever, great seasoning.

Our server, Jackie, was superb. Other support staff kept water glasses filled and promptly cleared away plates, etc. My Bloody Mary was excellent. Although it was so busy, service was efficient & prompt.

A little pricey, but still well worth the value. Except for the noise level, very nice atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Fresh, flavorful, delicous”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Pasta superb, Mussel perfectly prepared with wonderful broth.
beautiful wood fire pizza. Decor contemporary. Looked at other dished from kitchen and all looked mouth watering. Made my choice difficult.

Visited April 2013

Been to Cotto A Legna? Share your experiences!