“High regards 🙌”

Ranked #4 of 165 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't know what there isnt to love here. My choice for lunch with my lady friends. Located in a very well maintained house with pretty landscaping. Just wish they had a rooftop patio for the public as we all do! My go to on the menu are the lamb chops with Greek potatoes. It's simply divine, with a good glass of wine, relaxed waitresses which is nice not to be hurried, and good company with friends to share in!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (203)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here for a late lunch and was so happy we did. They have a separate menu for gluten free options and was told that they do not use any soy in their gluten free items. Offer a lot of choices and I decided on the white pizza with artichokes and spinach - OMG DELICIOUS! Want to travel back to the area just to eat there - if we were local this would be my go to place! Nice selection of desserts with GF choices. Karen our waitress was wonderful and the restaurant is very quaint. Was very easy for us to find - right off a main road. They do deliver too! Can't wait to get back to IL and visit again!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

A fine evening upon me and my heart is set upon dining somewhere in an old time feeling which brings me unto Geneva, IL. This town has classic cars and interesting homes... The night is young and upon dining I ventured on out and headed West and came across some interesting greenery out there in the middle of nowhere... Upon browsing a bit I came across this sweet Italian joint... It is located in the heart of the town... I was feeling up to some Buttered Squash Pasta. It was delicious and I really enjoyed it... The bread was great and the night had me very full... As far as advice for the waitress she was fine, but she was much more attentive to those who where higher spenders or bigger tables, this particular evening I was not amongst them and I simply don't drink, and it was all occurring right in front of me, I notice everything around and these to things never happen in other places to me... She came around once, I was not ready and I hardly doubt she would wrap up for me... When she came later on I had to wrap up my meal better decision was to ask me anyway even though I hardly had anything left I would decline and wanted to wrap it anyway, and the couple in front of me she offered to wrap it up for them before me once again being simply ignorant... I had to wait a long time to even get water the original water guy I never saw till at the very end... she once again brought out there wine first when the water should of come to me first... not a pleasant experience... Anyway big mistake never assume who one is that's all I'm saying ;) I will not be back here again...

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

My wife wasn't sure she like anything on the menu, four in our party and everyone ordered something different, all was delicious. Enjoyed a bottle of Shariz (from Australia), and wonderful desserts for those with a sweet tooth.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Went for a late lunch with a friend and the hostess asked us to move, or leave because the table we were at was reserved. The other tables in the room were empty. I’ve never been asked to leave any establishment before. I WILL NOT go here ever!,

Date of visit: April 2019