“Best Meatballs in the World!”

Riganato Old World Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Riganato Old World Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 154 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have finally found the Best meatball in the world! Riganato serves many fabulous dishes but my favorite, the meatballs, are huge and delicious. I love to dine at Riganato, especially when the weather is warm and you can eat outside. My husband and I eat there or have carry-out at least once a week.The owner, Jimmy, is friendly and truly cares about his customers. The ambiance is comfortable and cozy. The service is friendly and prompt. Geneva is fortunate to have such an outstanding neighborhood restaurant.

1  Thank NMartin12

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Local Italian done right! Pizza is best around. Brick oven style.
Reasonable pricing as well. Feels like you are eating in someone's home.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our family has dined at Riganato many times and the service and food have yet to disappoint. For our two children with food allergies, Riganato has provided meals that are both safe and delicious. The menu is impressive and the food is outstanding. For this reason, we've chosen Riganato to cater many business events. Each time, our guests were wowed by the fabulous food! Jimmy has individualized the menu to meet our needs. Riganato is our 'go to' caterer of choice!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

As a family of four, we've eaten here several times. Always had a wonderful meal at a very reasonable price! It's refreshing to eat at a great family restaurant that's not a chain! Our favorite dishes include Nick's Calamari, Meatball sub, Chicken Riganato (with garlic smashed that are to die for), Ribeye Kebobs, I could keep going...

I kept thinking I wanted to write a review, but what finally prompted me to do so was after I held a surprise party for my husband here last week. I emailed Jimmy - chef and owner - about a month before. He handled everything so gracefully and easily over email - helping me pick the menu, seating, etc...

We arrived that night to find an extra couple had arrived - Jimmy swooped in like it was no problem and added another table, turning our party of 16 into 18. I arrived with my husband about twenty minutes after everyone else. They were all enjoying hummus, fresh bread and drinks when we arrived. Then the food started flowing - stuffed peppers, calamari, friend zucchini - all amazing! It was all piping hot and fresh.

We had two salads come out next - Caesar and the House. Both were phenomenal and I would have been happy to complete my meal at this point. Next up were four amazing entrees. I wish i would have taken photos to show the quantity of food - it was incredible! We had flat iron steak, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken Riganato, and a spicy sausage pasta. Each one was better than the next. We also had mixed veggies and potatoes. Every couple left with at least one container of leftovers - we left with five!

We had an assorted tray of desserts - I honestly can't tell you how they were - there was no way I could fit one more bite in but they looked delicious.

Bottom line - from start to finish - this was the easiest party I've ever planned. Everyone raved about the food. The service was exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend Riganato's to anyone - seriously, an A+ experience!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went for dinner with my daughter they have gluten free options for her sensitivity. I could not tell the difference it was that good.

Can't wait to try the "gluten free pizza" with her.

Great service too this place is worth trying :)

1  Thank gizmo625