“Yummy!”

Ranked #10 of 149 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaurant used to be The Rib House. it is now a charmimg little place with tasty food. I had the ricotta stuffed meatballs with marina sauce. Delicious...will return for these. My husband had spaghetti with italian sausage. Also very good. Wonderful warm bread and a nice wine list too. Service was friendly and efficient. Loved it!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

First time visitor! So glad we tried this wonderful place! Great food and outstanding service. The butternut squash gnocchi was awesome! Good gluten free options are a plus! I have driven by this place countless times and I have no idea why I did not stop sooner. Definitely planning a return visit. An absolutely wonderful addition to the Geneva dining choices! Best italian in the town.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I were driving by and I said let's try that place. Glad we did.

First, impression was a bit crowded as it is very small. But we sat out back and it was a pleasant patio.

I recognized our server immediately from previous fine dining in Geneva. If she is working there, I figured it's good.

Quick appetizer that was generously portioned and tasty.

For Dinner I had the lamb chops and chicken - my wife had the pork chops. both were flavorful and very tender. We both felt the portion size for the price was outstanding.

We'll be back to try the meatballs.

Give it a try - you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Dave O
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stopped in without knowing what to expect, old world flavors so authentic, it will take you back! I grew up in Greece, and the flavor of their olive oil took me down memory lane. Great quality products, fresh, great menu. Have been looking for a place like this for a Long time.The staff was very friendly, even when my 7 yr old spilled his drink. Didnt rush us. The owner kindly offered me a bottle of their olive oil as i asked where they get it. So happy found this place. Cant wait to go back and taste Yiayia Pastichio !

1  Thank SevChania
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We went there about 9 months ago and could not wait to go back. I had the spaghetti and meatballs on that occasion and it was exceptional. Something changed in the interim. Four of us went last night and we all ordered the spaghetti and meatballs based on my previous experience. All of us felt that the sauce was bland, and it actually reminded me of Chef Boyardee. The meatballs were huge, but not tasty. They lacked the zing from the previous outing. What was Grandma's homemade cooking turned into pasta with tomato soup and mystery meat on top. The Caesar salad was good, however. We won't be back.

4  Thank Owlman1780