“Outstanding food, moderately priced, a gem”

Riganato Old World Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Riganato Old World Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 154 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Driving through Geneva we thought we'd check Trip Advisor for a suggestion. Riganato's popped up with some nice reviews. We sure weren't disappointed. They have a cozy fireplace, quiet and efficient service and moderately priced food. The food was the star. We had the Chicken Riganato and it was some of the best chicken I've ever had, moist, freshly cooked with lots of spices. The Meditteranean spreads were a delightful appetizer with our wine and a great spinach salad to share made the meal complete. Weleft trying to figure out when we can visit again.

2  Thank travelqueen10151

Reviewed October 20, 2012

we went for the first time and will be back. Food was great. Chicken Riganato and garlic potatos. wow.very nice place. I will recommend this to friends.Also has a fireplace.

3  Thank gabefamily
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Riganato's is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant located of State Street in Geneva. I had the Ricotta stuffed meatballs and they were awesome. Would recommend this place to all my family and freinds!

1  Thank Hungry_Stomach
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was our second trip back to Riganato's, and once again, the food, service and ambiance was exceptional. In fact, we now feel this is the best restaurant in Geneva. We went on a Thursday night and this small, quaint, homey restaurant was packed. It does get a little noisy because the restaurant is small, but it's well worth it. They have a lot of variety on the menu which is slanted towards Italian & Greek. My mother again got the chicken and lamb chops, my wife ordered the gluten free pizza (she said it's the best she's ever had) and I had the spaghetti and meatballs. The house salad before our entrees was delicious since it had olives, feta cheese and an awesome vinegarette. The entrees were cooked perfectly and seasoned very well. The service was friendly and efficient. The chef always comes out and talks to the customers which I feel offers a nice touch to the service and shows that he's interested in getting input on the quality that his kitchen is putting out. There are many good restaurants to choose from in Geneva, but in our opinion this is the very best.

2  Thank bohste
Jimmy N, Owner at Riganato Old World Grille, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Given all the great places to eat in Geneva, calling us the best really means a lot to us. We are still new and are still improving, but reviews like this are fantastic!!

Jimmy
Owner/Chef

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were there for the first time last night and were pleasantly surprised. We were greeted and seated immediately. I had the whitefish sauteed in rosemary and my husband had a pesto chicken paninis. They both were delicious. The owners did an excellent job on remodeling the building. It had become rundown and an eyesore on the east side of Geneva. The interior was light and airy; very clean. We will return.

1  Thank Connie D

Thank you Connie for your great review! I'm glad you enjoyed everything and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jimmy