“One of our favorites!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We've been dining at Chianti's for years, and keep returning. Their food is always very good, and served hot. Both my husband and I like being able to get the smaller lunch portion for dinner, served with a choice of side Chianti salad or soup and delicious hot rolls. While we've tried many different dishes, my favorite is Shrimp and Broccoli with angel hair pasta, and for my husband it's the 5-cheese Lasagne. There are various specials each week, including $5 spaghetti and meatballs on Wednesday, and a bottle of any house wine for $10 on Thursday. A great value and good food!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped here during the Geneva Fine Arts Fair - what a refreshing respite from the hot July day. The restaurant was filled, so we opted for the bar, even though I don't usually want to balance on those high stools. The bar was cozy, cool and quiet at 2 PM. They were extremely busy in the main restaurant. There was soft background music, interesting old Hollywood photos on the wall, and an attentive waiter/bar tender. I had a spinach salad with chicken and bacon dressing - delicious! My husband had angel hair pasta with sausage (very spicy) which he loved. The prices were reasonable - we'll definitely be back!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here many times. Most recently with my parents on Sunday evening. We ate out on the pleasant patio with nostalgic italian music playing softly in the background. One of the best things about this restaurant is that you can get two sizes for your entree. I usually get the smaller, lunch, size so I can fit in some dessert! Also, your meal starts with delicous breadsticks which you dip into the addicitive ranch style dip. Then many entrees come with soup or salad and a basket of rolls for the table. This is a lot of food and the tiramisu in particular is delicious so keep that in mind when planning your meal!
The inside is also very nice and the small bar area is a particular favorite of ours. I'm sure we will be back soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this establishment many times and it has always been a great experience. Good quality food, outstanding service, reasonable prices, and really nice atmosphere. Also a great place for date night! I plan to return numerous times in the future.

1  Thank upnorth300
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We were walking 3rd Street looking for a place to have lunch. Stopped at Chianti's to look over the menu and were glad we did. You can get a 1/2 serving on a number of items which turned out to be an excellent value. We picked 4-Pepper Bayou Spaghetti and the Sausage & Peppers and we were not disappointed Yummmy perfect choice on a cold winter day. Looking forward to our next visit and chance to try another item.