“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Geneva
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We used this property third party due to a flood in an apartment at a nearby apartment community. The service from the front desk to the management were beyond professional, pleasant and accommodating. They were absolutely a delight to work with. Kim, the front desk manager, was extremely flexible with an issue that we encountered (not through any fault of theirs!). I would highly recommend this property to anyone travelling in the area. Kudos!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Batavia, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

This hotel is located in a relatively quiet area so if you need a good night's peaceful rest, this is the place. Rooms are comfortable and very clean. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The indoor pool and workout rooms are nice. Breakfast is a selection of hot and cold items. They serve really good coffee in very large to go drinking cups. Wonderful! It's just an all around pleasant place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel may be quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BethRose640
Hennepin, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a birthday week-end. From booking the rooms until check-out the front desk was so helpful and polite. We would especially like to Thank Anna Marie for all of her help and suggestions. We are not from the area and she gave us directions and recommendations on what to see and do. Very polite when we arrived. Felt so welcome like she was inviting us into her own home. She is a very good representative for this hotel.. Hotel was clean and breakfast always set up on time. Very quick and accommodating for our needs, as we had various requests while we were there. Rooms were always neat and clean by late afternoon when we returned. Absolutely would recommend this hotel and will return again.Also a great value for the price

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We left the room for the day. After about 2 hours I realized I left my wallet in the room with cash inside the wallet. Called the Hotel desk to let them know we would be returning to pick up the wallet. Upon returning to the room, the Room Service had striped the beds but had not yet completed the room clean up. No staff member was in sight. As I looked around the room for the wallet I noticed I had also left my very expensive wedding ring and earrings on the dresser. I also found the wallet with all the cash still untouched on the wallet. Wow what a relief and pleasant surprise to find my personal belongings. The honestly of the staff is to be commended.
On another note, the breakfast was great, room clean and neat. Front deck staff friendly and helpful. Great stay. Thanks for everything!

Room Tip: Good WiFi. Quiet. Comfortable bed and pillows.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lynntaven
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel the beginning of October. Even though I grew up in this area the hotel was "new" to me. I've stayed in quite a few Comfort Inn's across the United States but this hotel was above and beyond my expectations. The facilities were extremely clean, including the pool area, breakfast area, sleeping area and most of all the bathrooms! The facilities were very comfortable as well - again the common areas as well as the beds. Even more important the staff was very friendly and helpful. No matter what time of day or shift the staff were always willing to answer my questions or fulfill my requests. They were knowledgeable about the area and other local attractions. I had not been "home" in over 10 years. Thank you for making my homecoming fantastic.

Room Tip: No Restaurant was onsite. Kids' activities were not applicable to my stay.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments reagarding our hotel. I am so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. On behalf of our team, I would like to say Thank You and when you come back to your hometown, do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything.

Thanks Again

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is an excellent hotel for the business and leisure traveler. Service, friendliness and facilities are very good. I'm a regular and loyal customer. No other hotel in the area gets my business. I've found a great "home away from home" in this hotel. The only thing that I wish this hotel had is front-entrance doors that open automatically. It's a struggle to get into the hotel when your hands are full.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter since these rooms face away from traffic.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank You so much for your comments. We really appreciate your continued patronage to our hotel. If there is anything you ever need, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks Again and we will see you again soon!

Des Moines, IA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Geneva Comfort Inn this fall when we were doing a little biking on a nearby trail and exploring downtown Geneva. The hotel is conveniently located, has a helpful staff, and is reasonably priced. Plus, the property is well-maintained inside and out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DMHistoryFan
Thank You so Much for your response. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself while at the hotel and had a chance to do some biking in the beautiful Geneva area!

Thanks Again and we hope to see you again soon!

Eric Lightner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
The Herrington Inn & Spa
#3 of 11 in Saint Charles
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles
#5 of 11 in Saint Charles

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!