“Fantastic Hotel!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had to reside at the Comfort Inn for 3 weeks until our new home was done with construction. They went above and beyond to care for us. When we arrived they already had a fridge and microwave in our room. On my husband's birthday they baked him cookies and gave us excellent tickets to the local minor league baseball team, Kane County Cougars, tickets. The entire staff was very kind. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Room Tip: The laundry is on the second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise F

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is very well maintained - very clean. The staff is very nice. I would come down for breakfast early each morning and speak with a nice young woman behind the desk. Her name is Barbara. She always had a smile and a warm greeting for me. That made me feel at home. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed with this hotel several times since it is close to my work. it is alway clean and the staff is very helpfull. The only improvements is that it is sometimes understaffed and I have had to wait to check in when the desk is unattended. Also the breakfast is not served until 6:30 on weekdays and this is a little late for our plant as we have a 6;30 to 7:00 am start and there is no time to waste. Other than that I would recomend this highly and will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the two room suite if you want a fridge and microwave, the other rooms do not have them.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

JOELLYNAM,

First, thank you for your continued patronage to our hotel. We reaize you have many choices, and we appreciate that you have choosen us as your ulimate destination when you are in the area. We have started the option as well for those like yourselves that need to leave earlier, a breakfast to go option that is available for pick up in the morning at the front desk. We are also in the process as well with adding refrigerators to all our guest rooms.

Thanks Again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were attending a wedding and spent three nights here. The hotel was very clean. The room was nice. The A/C unit was very loud - made it a little hard to hear the TV. The breakfast was good. The staff was friendly. The check-in and check-out process was a little slower than normal. The location was good for getting to the church, rehearsal dinner, etc. Only one restaurant within walking distance -- the Country House.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

LoveBeaches1017,

Thank you for your compliments regarding our hotel, staff and breakfast. We really appreciate it. I do apologize that the A/C unit in your room was a bit loud and that the check-in/out process was a little slow. I will be sure to follow up on both of these items.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

In the area working for a few days and this hotel was reserved for me by a fellow employee. Nice place, good variety of breakfast items. Clean, comfortable room, although I usually prefer a King. Seemed a bit pricey as compared to others I've stayed at with similar features. Perhaps the location? All in all, an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: June 2013

jkghdrider,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do run specials and promotions throughout the year, so please be on the lookout for that.

Thanks Again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have returned here several times and it is always one of the best places to stay. The staff is very friendly, their breakfast is great. They always have fresh fruit which is cut up and is delicious.
Plan to return later this summer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ken A
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Ken A,
Thank you so much for your great comments regarding our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our daily cut up fresh friut sald. We look forward to seeing you again later this summer!!

Thanks Again

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am a scientist visiting FermiLab nearby. I spent 3 nights on this business trip. I found the hotel as one of the best I have been in years. Comfortable, clean, quiet. Friendly reception. Excellent breakfast. Not expensive. I recommend it higly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alfredo U L L
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your great comments regarding the hotel and staff. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your business trips and look forward to seeing you soon!!

Eric Lightner

Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
The Herrington Inn & Spa
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles
Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles
Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles
#3 of 11 in Saint Charles
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West - St Charles

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!