“Great getaway”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have returned here several times and it is always one of the best places to stay. The staff is very friendly, their breakfast is great. They always have fresh fruit which is cut up and is delicious.
Plan to return later this summer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ken A
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Ken A,
Thank you so much for your great comments regarding our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our daily cut up fresh friut sald. We look forward to seeing you again later this summer!!

Thanks Again

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am a scientist visiting FermiLab nearby. I spent 3 nights on this business trip. I found the hotel as one of the best I have been in years. Comfortable, clean, quiet. Friendly reception. Excellent breakfast. Not expensive. I recommend it higly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alfredo U L L
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your great comments regarding the hotel and staff. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your business trips and look forward to seeing you soon!!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed here for a shopping weekend with friends. It is close to a variety of shopping areas. The rooms & hotel were clean and comfortable. But the best part is the friendly, helpful staff. The young lady overseeing the breakfast area provided us with a coupon to get discounts at the Outlet Mall in Aurora. Friendly and nice. . . made us feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Ohio Traveler,

Thank You so much for your positive comments regarding the staff. I will definitely let Maria, our breakfast Host know you appreciated her hospitality. Hopefully you found some great deals at the Aurora Outlet Mall!

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. Cesar even loaned me HIS phone charger when I found I'd left mine at home. The location is great, the rooms are clean and well appointed, the shower was good. I'd definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Doc21144
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Doc21144,

Thank You so much for the kind works. I am happy to hear Cesar was able to assit with a charger. I will be sure to pass the thanks along to him!

We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stay with these folks approx 20+ nights per year. Great place, great servive, and great rate. The staff makes us feel like family. None better! We recommend this hotel to all our friends. Will be there 10 to 12 nights over tje next 3 montjs, reservations in place. Please join us, this is a great place!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank duhlmann
ComfortInnGenevaIL, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank You so much for making us your choice for lodging! We realize you have a lot of choices and appreciate your continued patronage. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our award winning staff and service.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We live locally but I have used this location twice in the past year---one for a Girlscout overnight with 10 girls, and most recently as a pool party location for my son's birthday. The staff is wonderful. Very helpful and accomodating. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura M
ComfortInnGenevaIL, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Laura M,

Thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your great comments to our staff memebers.

We hope to see you again in the future!!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I'm a business traveler who stayed several times before I realized my things were being stolen from my room while I was at work! Even my SONICARE toothbrush and shampoos/soaps from the shower!! The last straw was being charged for a "smoke" smell when I do NOT even smoke. Because I stayed frequently the last time I was there I lit a candle at times so Im guessing where they got the idea to say there was a smoke smell. Regardless.. They are thieves. Bottom line.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank JessynatorRN

Thank you for taking the time to write a response regarding your stay. I apologize you feel you were ripped off by housekeeping. Upon furthur research, it was determined that housekeeping did not enter your room during your stay due a privacy sign on your door. When it was taken off, we did find evidence that the room had been smoked in as well.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
The Herrington Inn & Spa
#6 of 11 in Saint Charles
Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles
Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles
#3 of 11 in Saint Charles

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!