“Latest Craze or yesterday's news?”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Latest Crave

The Latest Crave
Ranked #6 of 6 Bakeries in Geneva
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout
Description: Variety of gourmet flavored Cupcakes, Cake Pops, Frosting Shooters and English Toffee. Custom creations available. Contact us or visit our website.
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Latest Craze or yesterday's news?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I'm really torn here.... The cupcake was pretty good however I feel like the options I saw online verses what they had in the store was pretty disappointing. I had the black bottom which was a good chocolate cupcake but I was really looking for something wow that I truly didn't find here and for almost 15.00 for four cupcakes I think I would rather pass.

“Cute but too sweet and not very tasty.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

A local, I've bought from here several times for different visitors and family. The cupcakes are always left over or only partially eaten, even by the icing freaks. Very pretty on a table, but I prefer Cocoa Bean, AKC, or even Moveable Feast for desserts that are a hit with guests.

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Had a meeting at Geneva Lutheran Church across the street and notice The Latest Crave. Timing was excellent because the next day was my twins' birthday, so I bought two cupcakes.

The review is: OUTSTANDING, say my kids.

The owner (?) was very friendly and helpful. Definite recommend.

• Visited January 2013
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Fantastic cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

They have great cupcake flavors here and the product quality is outstanding. My only wish is that they offered the cupcakes in a smaller version as well. That way, you could sample each flavor instead of eating the whole thing. We cut ours in half so we can all share.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Laraine322
Chicago
“Great cupcakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We like the cupcakes quite a bit. It would be nice if our favorites were available every time (red velvet). Some staff could be a little perkier but overall, a great stop.

Visited August 2012