“Fine Dining at it's best!”
Review of Atwater's

Atwater's
Ranked #9 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine dining on the waterfront at this gem, tucked inside the Herrington Inn & Spa. Al fresco dining in season. Serves three meals daily, open 365 days per year. Advance reservations highly recommended Private waterfront Gazebo for 8 guests is also available.
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We dined here this past Saturday evening with two other couples. The restaurant is very pretty, romantic, entirely surrounded by windows. Before ordering they brought us a "taste" of pork tenderloin and I believe sprouts, it was very good and interesting. We all ordered the butternut squash soup--excellent, topped with creme and cinnamon, it was sweet yet so tasty. For the main course I had the Filet Mignon, which was cooked perfectly to my request. For dessert we had the creme brulee, which was satisfactory. Our waiter (Joe, I believe his name was) was excellent, as were all the other wait staff. My water glass was never empty. Be prepared to spend a little money. With drinks, soup, dinner, dessert and tip each couple spent approximately $120. Wonderful place overall, I definitely recommend. Tip: Make reservations early, as this is a quaint little restaurant which does not have an overabundance of tables. I do believe there is outside seating though.

1  Thank Rebecca S

Reviewed May 12, 2010

Had dinner at Atwater's mid April and the food was terrific as was the service and attention to detail. The small dining room provides a wonderful quiet atmosphere for a evening of dining and conversation. The bar is also a delight with an impressive wine and scotch selection that made for a very pleasent beginning and end of the evening. The staff and service was wonderful. Thanks Atwater's for a delightful experience.

2  Thank daskoterzar
HerringtonGM, Manager at Atwater's, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I'm glad you had a positive experience and I hope you have an opportunity to return.

Paul Ruby, GM
The Herrington Inn & Spa

Reviewed May 7, 2009

Chef Thomas Hiestand offers well flavored American cuisine. Check out his book as well.