“Dinner with a Client”

Atwater's
Ranked #7 of 163 Restaurants in Geneva
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine dining on the waterfront at this gem, tucked inside the Herrington Inn & Spa. Al fresco dining in season. Serves three meals daily, open 365 days per year. Advance reservations highly recommended Private waterfront Gazebo for 8 guests is also available.
Reviewed February 13, 2019

My Client was staying at The Herrington Inn so perfect spot to take her to dinner. Weather was bad so she didnt have to step outside at all. Michael was our server and his assistant Diego was always there if we needed something. Both are superb employees. Loved the atmosphere of the small dining room. High backed chairs really keep the conversations more private at the table and were very comfortable. We both had appetizers she had the pork belly,and i had the prawns. We shared and both really thought the flavors were amazing. The butternut squash soup she had was superb. She had the special pork roast and i had the filet mignon. Both were cooked to perfection. I am a pretty strict Keto eater and Michael our server kept that in mind our entire meal. He even made me a martini that was Keto friendly with my favorites blueberries and cucumbers. It was so good and kudos to the bartender for having liquid stevia for my drink. I cant rave enough about this place. I love to eat and this is one of the best places i have been.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We almost didn't stay because of the very limited menu but let me tell you, damn I'm glad we did. Unfortunately there wasn't any chicken dishes so I decided to try something new (so not the norm for me). First I had the butternut soup. The moment it hit my tongue it was like Bam! Pow! Flavor ... so in love with it. Then I had the shrimp risotto with peppers & corn. Again, wow. Cooked & seasoned perfectly. We had a romantic dinner with amazing food and I tried new things - which I dont do often enough. Hubby had the duck which he said was fantastic. Well done Chef, we will be back again for sure. Great wait staff as well.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank CocoTheresa84
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I grew up in Geneva, and the last time I enjoyed dinner at Atwater's was more than two decades ago. My three colleagues and I really enjoyed the meal. The food was very well prepared and presented, the service was excellent, the pacing was spot on (as we needed it for a lengthy dinner), and the view of the river was great. My only suggestion for improvement: I think the wine list would benefit from greater depth, particularly with respect to France.

I have been taking colleagues for many years to Niche. I am glad I decided to again give Atwater's a try, and I will return here in the near future -- both for business and pleasure.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

First time dining @ Atwater's. Pricey, but the gourmet food was excellent. You definitely get what you pay for. Very quaint and intimate setting. Perfect for couples.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018

My husband and I have eaten at Atwater's before, and have enjoyed it every time. The quality of food and service continue. My husband had salmon, which he said was the best he's had. I am a vegan, and the chef was more than accommodating. My meal of numerous vegetables was superb. The wine choices are plentiful and the wines were delicious, complimenting the food well. The vodka martini I had was great.

Date of visit: November 2018