“Oh My Gosh!”

Ranked #6 of 154 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

our hotel didn't have breakfast and we are SO GLAD!!! We found this little gem instead! we had a 1/2 hour wait because of our bigger group but it was well worth it! Cute place decorated with chickens and eggs....but the food was out of this world! we all got something different and nobody was disappointed - and we have some fussy people! super nice waitress, super fast bus boys, good prices (everything under $12.00).....just put a great start to our day!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This Egg Harbor location is usually crowded, but the wait time usually isn't too long. The menu of breakfast and lunch items is extensive with daily specials, too. This is a restaurant where there is a dish to please everyone. The food is good with friendly servers. This is a bustling and busy spot with a good location in the heart of Third Street. As a result, if the restaurant is crowded, you really need to speak up at the table to be heard in conversation. The coffee is great, mugs, too, and they are for sale!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I came here on a Friday at noon with my sister and my three kids (5 yrs, 8 yrs, and 13 yrs). We were seated promptly even though the restaurant looked full. Our server was wonderful, although I cannot remember her name. She was very friendly and engaging and helpful with menu suggestions. The menu is consistently good with many choices for all. My kids loved their meal and my sister and I had great food as well. I love their flavored, unsweetened ice teas and their soups are so good. Our service was prompt but not rushed and Egg Harbor will always be a top choice for lunch or breakfast.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great place to have breakfast. Service is fantastic. It is crowded but they turn the tables fast. There is seating outside.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Egg Harbour Cafe is a family favorite for breakfast or brunch whenever we visit the Geneva area. From the welcoming smile and greeting at the front door throughout the meal customers are made to enjoy being there. Our waitress today was warm and attentive. My husband remarked that his bavacado (bacon and avacado) omelette was delicious. My own lignonberry crepes (not listed on the menu) were very good as well. They aim to please so don't hesitate to ask for a special order if you prefer a different combination. Restaurant coffee is often disappointing but not here. They even provide to-go cups at no additional chage if you want to take more along. We did!