“Relative in town visiting”
Review of Egg Harbor Cafe

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Geneva, Illinois
“Relative in town visiting”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Took our Uncle there for lunch telling him we had never had a bad meal there. After lunch, he throughly agreed with us. Great food, always bustling crowded tables, but still excellent service.

Visited July 2012

Geneva, Illinois
“Eggceptional service”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My family and I go here, meet friends and enjoy great food and over the top service! The manager is extremely over accommodating! We are always happy when visiting Egg Harbour in our hometown of Geneva!

1 Thank J Brian H
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“We are regular customers!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We LOVE this restaurant as well as the one in Wheaton. The food is delicious and fresh. The wait staff is friendly and efficient.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jennlarra
“Consistently good”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Still the most consistently good place for breakfast or lunch in Geneva. This is my regular weekend breakfast place.

Chicago, Illinois
“There are egg harbors”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

everywhere, it seems. Geneva, Barrington, Lake Forest, Lake Geneva....I've had breakfast at several of them. The food is always good, but not really outstanding. I'll eat here if I'm in the area as I know the food will be good, but I won't walk away thinking that I had a phenominal meal...because I never have. It's better than an IHOP, but no where near a fine restaurant. Think in between those two.

• Visited March 2012