“Busy, but a good place to watch the game.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Ranked #99 of 147 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Batavia, Illinois
“Busy, but a good place to watch the game.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stop in to watch games at BWW when I can't get them on my TV at home or go to the game in person. Food is always pretty solid, but the beer can get expensive if you want to enjoy a local craft beer.

Visited October 2012

Georgetown, Texas
“The Worst of All the Buffalo Wild Wings”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Since I last reviewed this location a couple of years ago we've visited BWW in Geneva quite a few times. It has gotten progressively worse. The one thing you notice when you walk in the place are a bunch of young people - mostly high school age - joking around with each other and not paying attention to customers. Our last occurrence was a carryout order. When my wife called it in the person repeated it back perfectly. She went and picked up the order, brought it home, and it was totally messed up. I ordered the combo of ribs and wings. The wings were suppose to have Chipotle BBQ sauce on them and they came with nothing. They were dry and tasted like they were laying around since lunch. My ribs had BBQ sauce on them, but the pork tasted old and they were extremely fatty. And the celery and blueu cheese dressing -- forget it --- they didn't put it in with the order. My wife's order was okay. Perhaps if the manager did just that ... manage the young kids they would pay more attention to a customer order than screwing off during work. We have not had this issue with other Buffalo Wild Wings locations.

• Visited June 2012
Geneva, Illinois
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

with the food. Have to wait far too long for your order. Service mediocre & the place is super loud.

Visited April 2012
chicago
“Average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2011

This place is just okay. The food is average and the noise level is through the roof when crowded. I only go because my husbands loves their wings.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chicagoland Area, IL
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

We went there for an early dinner on one of the weekend nights. A few tables were taken, but not busy at all. Yet the host did not even ask if we needed a high chair for our not even 2 year old son, and he quickly disappeared before we can ask for one. We ended up standing there for a few min, and the server finally came and brought a high chair. Not exactly a good start.

The table seemed to be wiped but was sticky with - I am guessing - grease. The server was scatter-brain and the service was definitely below average. Yes, it is a very casual 1/2 bar 1/2 restaurant chain. But I did expect more than oh-is-that-what-you-want? kind of service we received. We have noticed service at other tables were not much better since we saw a couple complaining to the manager then the manager started checking all the tables.

The food was way worse than what we expected. Again, it's a chain, and we did not have high hopes. But their specialty, wings, were dry and did not have good flavor. Our son did not even touch his chicken strips after taking one bite and spitting it out. My salad had canned tomatoes, which I don't think anyone needs to eat in salads.

Needless to say, we are never going back again.

• 1 of 5 bubbles