“That ahi gets me every time”
Review of Houlihan's

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Sitting here in the restaurant all by myself, feeling extra thankful for that free appetizer email I got this morning! I always get the char crusted ahi tuna salad with a cup of tomato bisque (because who says no to soup with grilled cheese nuggets in it?!) This is my favorite meal ever and the staff is always so sweet.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

We go here multiple times a year and always have great service and great meals. The servers have been attentive and friendly every time and we have found a number of meals we enjoy. You also cannot beat the free meal and dessert for your birthday when you join the email club.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick lunch. I was seated immediately and my waitress quickly got my order. I went with the 7 count of their famous shrooms which have always been a favorite of mine.

They arrived quickly and tasted great.

I would recommend Houlihans too anyone looking for a good place to eat.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Took my sister and her husband out to dinner here when I was in town. Very niove decorating and location, food was great and staff was super friendly and helpful in menu suggestions. Would go again for sure

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Had delicious seared scallops for dinner...there also is a prix fixe Sunday menu for $18 which my sister enjoyed--many choices there...the Pink Elephant cocktails were delicious...but best of all was the outdoor seating on a warm July evening...

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Houlihan's? Share your experiences!