“Fabulous pizza incredible staff”
Review of Baked

Baked
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Galesburg
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were passing through town via I-74 and looked to Trip-advisor. We saw the reviews and decided to give Baked a try. Living in an area where pizza is synonymous with the local gas station, I have been craving good pizza for too long. We decided to order a half and half pizza. One half featured locally grown green beans, potatoes, goat cheese and dill and we left the other half to the discretion of the owner. We were incredibly pleased with the unusual choice of potatoes and green beans and the other side was even more wonderful. It was obvious that he takes great pride in what he creates. I guess one of the highest compliments I could give a restaurant is that my wife and I wanted to order another after we were finished eating. It was that good. My only disappointment is that Baked is a two hour drive from where we live in Iowa. I'm sure we'll find an excuse to journey to Galesburg soon.

1  Thank roguedharma
There are newer reviews for Baked

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Pizza is very innovated but the 2 best things about this place is how friendly the staff is , they are very welcoming & so friendly. The 2nd favorite thing about Baked would be the angel food cupcakes...they are amazing, light ,flavorful cake with great frosting ! My only complaint is that the pizza tastes so much better there hot than carrying it out, the place is so small that it is not conducive to dining there. I hope they get so successful that they have to look for a larger spot on the street.
Again try it, you will like it !

1  Thank pickEeater13
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Baked is by far the best pizza in Galesburg, but it's also great pizza in general. Everything is homemade, super fresh, and local ingredients are used. I love the creative pizzas -- like squash, radish, etc. -- but they also offer traditional options like cheese and sausage. Everything else I've tried -- quinoa salad, soups, etc. -- have been great too. For an extra treat, try their angel food cupcakes...yum. Superb place with excellent service.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My son, a student at Knox, likes Baked so much that he insisted we eat there on our Parents Weekend visit. We had lunch there and the pizza was delicious! We'll definitely go back! It doesn't have very much seating so it wouldn't be a typical restaurant experience.

1  Thank LovetheMemories