“Very creative menu!”
Review of One Eleven Main

One Eleven Main
Reserve with OpenTable
One Eleven Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 65 Restaurants in Galena
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We really enjoyed our meals at One Eleven Main ~ very quaint restaurant and they have an extremely creative menu ~ everything was so tasty!

2  Thank Kelseyb1

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were there Sunday in August for lunch. They were out of the two things we had planned to have - a chicken salad and a portobello sandwich. The waiter did not tell us this as we were looking at the menu, only after we ordered, and later the same thing occurred, with a different menu item, at another table meaning that at 1 PM on Sunday they were out of several things. So my wife, not too enthusiastic about meat, had the 111 salad. For a restaurant that advertises local fare, this was generic, with iceberg lettuce, tasteless carrots, and not much character overall. I had a braised beef sandwich. The beef itself had little taste, and I did not like the proportions of meat and sauteed onions - not enough onions, which would have helped the flavor. The only really good thing I had was the fries, which I recommend.

1  Thank RAL081
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Lovely locally raised meats and locally grown food. The manager or host greeted us warmly amd came around to aaak of everything was all right. Food was very fresh and tasty. I had local duck and my husband had shredded pork cooked in a banans leaf which was sooo flavorful!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The ambiance of the restaurant was very comfortable and cozy. A great beer selection and good options on the menu.

One piece of advice - skip the hummus. It was a bit tasteless and needed salt to resemble anything worth eating.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went into One Eleven Main hungry and left full! The selection on the menu is not vast, but everything looked so good! We decided to have some salads. My husband tried the steak salad, which was very lovely to look at, tasty to eat, and the steak was cooked exactly to order. He thought the vinaigrette that came with it was a little bitter, but that was a personal preference and not a mark against the food. I had the 111 Salad with chicken and the house vinaigrette. The chicken was grilled, the presentation was beautiful, and the salad was great! Ask for dressing on the side - the house dressing is pretty thick. The highlight of this place is the fresh bread and house blended herb butter. We ate two loaves of the stuff it was so good! The staff are very professional and service was good. Our server was training a new person, and you could hear that she had good tips to give about handling customers, how long to wait, when to check in, etc.. We will absolutely eat here again should we make our way to Galena!