We are members so expected it to be as nice as other of the same name, however this property is one of the older ones and room #5 on the main level was very musty smelling. Coffee pot is plugged in and sits on top of micro wave which makes it very difficult to fill with water without spilling. There are no towel racks except for a very small one in toilet/shower area. Breakfast was nothing special; very weak coffee, "blueberry waffle" mix that was simply purple in color and not tasty. Would prefer regular yogurt rather than the "lite" that contains aspartame/or similar substance.
the swing and benches outside need varnish. Location is convenient to driving downtown. You cannot walk from there because there are no sidewalks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena