Stoney Creek Inn has been my hotel of choice for my last two visits to Galena. The staff to me just put forth the effort to give you that special customer service that is lacking in a lot of industries. My initial booking was for one night, but after Sarah upgraded my standard king to a superior king I stayed an extra night. I loved this room. I could have stayed a week in this suite if the time and money was available. Everything in the hotel is so neat and clean. The dining room is small, but it's never been over crowded when I've been there. Good selection of breakfast items especially the waffles. I believe the batter has a malt blend which is very tasty, and you make your own. The décor is whimsical using outdoor scenes with animals. The pool and hot tub is always very clean (my favorite part). I took an excursion to the House on the Rock which was only about an hour away. Kathy checked me out, and again was very pleasant. Great place to stay if you're visiting Galena or need to take side trips. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena