My wife and I stayed in Galena for a short break from ending a long term business. Galena was close with a lot of restaurants and shops. We planned on relaxing a lot so we got a suite with a hot tub and fireplace. The room did not disappoint. Everything in the room worked plus there was plenty of hot water to run the hot tub twice a day. The bed had a great matress and was dressed for either a cold or warm room. Judy and Kathy at the desk were friendly and accomodating with our requests and for references on what to do and where to eat. We went off season so their rates were the best we could find for that style of room. The hotel is close to downtown and is on the side of town where one can quickly get to Dubuque or Wisconsin. The Piggly Wiggly is located in the same block so one can pick up anything forgotten for the trip. We look forward to the time when we can go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena